Biography And My Expectation of the Future


Biography

Hello, my friend. My full name is Ricky Dayu Suprapto. Most of my friends call me Ricky. I am the only child my parents have a.k.a the only child. I grew up with my cousins, they are like older siblings to me. I'm an Introvert. I rather listen more than talking.

My life started on 7th September 2004, in Tangerang city. 

My hobby is drawing and playing games, if you can call that a hobby. I am so obsessed with a MOBA game called League of Legends, from the lore and everything surronding this game is just fascinates me, even though I don't play the game itself.

My favorite and also the only subject I'm good at, is English.


Expectation

I still have a strong passion to continue studying in English Literature after I graduate. But before that, I will work for a few years, maybe 1 or 2 years. I don't have a clear vision of what kind of work I will have. Probably something Independant like a Graphic Designer, Something "Introverted".

Komentar